Keeping your vehicle running
Gearbox clunky? Clutch Slipping? Brakes soft? Engine not running right?
Or maybe your car just is not working how it used to?
Clay Vehicle Repairs has fully qualified mechanics that can look at any problem, repair or replace any part and will keep your Fiat Scudo Combi running in tip-top condition.
From simple replacements, to full engine rebuilds, Clay's does it all
Sensible Pricing, Proper Parts
We will always give you a clear quote and explain how long it will take us and what the cost is of any parts. If there is a possibility that the job may be more complicated than we hope, then we will explain that in advance so there are no surprises.
We will always use the proper parts for your Fiat Scudo Combi to give you the best possible life from your car and to keep you safe.
Treat Your Car to a Health and Safety Check
Let our trained mechanics give your car a really thorough, old fashioned "once over."
We will check the safety and roadworthiness of your Fiat Scudo Combi to make sure it is safe to drive.
We will check to see how your engine is running, if it needs any repairs or whether there are things that you really should keep an eye on.
And we will let you know of anything we think you should be doing immediately or anything that might need looking at in the future so you are always on top of your Fiat Scudo Combi's needs.
Remember, the MOT is only once a year and there is no guarantee that your car is as good now as it was when it was last tested.
Call 01908 61 61 58
Its the healthy option!
- Fiat Scudo Combi Mechanical Repairs
- Fiat Scudo Combi Bodywork
- Fiat Scudo Combi MOT
- Fiat Scudo Combi Gearboxes & Cluctches
- Fiat Scudo Combi Cambelts
- Fiat Scudo Combi Exhaust Systems
- Fiat Scudo Combi Tyres and Brakes
- Fiat Scudo Combi Diagnostics
- Fiat Scudo Combi Electrics and Lights
- Fiat Scudo Combi Air Conditioning
- Fiat Scudo Combi Suspension, Shocks & Coil Springs
- Fiat Scudo Combi Steering & Drive Shafts
- Fiat Scudo Combi Custom Resprays