Taking the worry out of MOT
And its only £30!
If your Fiat Scudo Combi is over three years old it will require an annual MOT test to ensure that it is roadworthy.
And sometimes this can feel like one extra annual pain that you have to endure! But it is necessary, not just because of the law, but to helping keep you safe on the road.
At Clay's, we will take your Fiat Scudo Combi through it's MOT simply and painlessly. If there is any work that needs to be carried out, we first will inform you what the costs of the parts are and our labour costs and will then ensure that any work is carried out as quickly as possible.
Make your life easier - Book your MOT and Service together!
Did you know that a standard service and MOT COMBINED is only £89.99!
So why not combine the two? A great deal and time saving.
Remember, the MOT looks at the vital safety and road worthiness of your Fiat Scudo Combi, but it does not look at your oil, your filters or all the other things that a service does.
Doing both at once means tour Fiat Scudo Combi will have a complete medical giving you peace of mind and saving you a few bob in the process.
Call 01908 61 61 58 To make your booking now.
Thinking about the Year Ahead
The MOT on your Fiat Scudo Combi is only as good as the day it is done; it does not mean that it is still roadworthy and safe six months later. And that is really worth remembering when buying a second hand Fiat Scudo Combi, by the way!
Although we cannot predict the future, when we MOT your Fiat Scudo Combi we will give you a report on anything we think should be looked at in the months ahead:
- Will the break pads need replacing?
- What is the state of the exhaust?
- Are the tyres showing their age?
- Are their potential rust problems brewing?
- Is your Fiat Scudo Combi's steering and suspension good for another year?
And anything else that may affect your Fiat Scudo Combi's safety and road worthyness over the next twelve months. As we said, we can't predict the future, but keeping you informed about anything we think might cause problems later, will give you just that bit more piece of mind.
Collect and Return your Car FREE
If you live in any of these areas, we will collect and return you car for free for Services and MOTs:
- Milton Keynes MK1 to MK16, plus MK19
That includes Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Stony Stratford, Central Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Woban Sands and everything in between.
Just ask us when booking your car in, For a full list of areas we cover, click below.
- Fiat Scudo Combi Mechanical Repairs
- Fiat Scudo Combi Bodywork
- Fiat Scudo Combi MOT
- Fiat Scudo Combi Gearboxes & Cluctches
- Fiat Scudo Combi Cambelts
- Fiat Scudo Combi Exhaust Systems
- Fiat Scudo Combi Tyres and Brakes
- Fiat Scudo Combi Diagnostics
- Fiat Scudo Combi Electrics and Lights
- Fiat Scudo Combi Air Conditioning
- Fiat Scudo Combi Suspension, Shocks & Coil Springs
- Fiat Scudo Combi Steering & Drive Shafts
- Fiat Scudo Combi Custom Resprays