Clays Servicing for the Alfa Romeo GT
Your Alfa Romeo GT is in the safe hands of our team of qualified technicians and mechanics - who will deliver vehicle servicing at the highest standard using the latest equipment and techniques. All Alfa Romeo GT will include parts as listed & any manufacture recommendations or repairs necessary will be advised & reported.
Three level of servicing are available:
The Quick Check service for your vehicle is a simple oil and oil filter change plus we check to see whether there are any other problems that you should know about.
Our most popular service the the standard service involves a full oil change and filter change for your vehicle plus air filter, all other levels checked and topped up, mechanical check, lighting check and a safety check on breaks and tyres.
A good, solid standard service for your vehicle.
Why not give your vehicle a special service. Everything our standard service offers, plus extra checks, spark plugs, valleting..
You know your vehicle is worth it!
Collect and Return your Car FREE
If you live in any of these areas, we will collect and return you car for free for Services and MOTs:
- Milton Keynes MK1 to MK16, plus MK19
That includes Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Stony Stratford, Central Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Woban Sands and everything in between.
Just ask us when booking your car in, For a full list of areas we cover, click below.
- Alfa Romeo GT Mechanical Repairs
- Alfa Romeo GT Bodywork
- Alfa Romeo GT MOT
- Alfa Romeo GT Gearboxes & Cluctches
- Alfa Romeo GT Cambelts
- Alfa Romeo GT Exhaust Systems
- Alfa Romeo GT Tyres and Brakes
- Alfa Romeo GT Diagnostics
- Alfa Romeo GT Electrics and Lights
- Alfa Romeo GT Air Conditioning
- Alfa Romeo GT Suspension, Shocks & Coil Springs
- Alfa Romeo GT Steering & Drive Shafts
- Alfa Romeo GT Custom Resprays