Clays Servicing for the Daihatsu Hi Jet
Your Daihatsu Hi Jet is in the safe hands of our team of qualified technicians and mechanics - who will deliver vehicle servicing at the highest standard using the latest equipment and techniques. All Daihatsu Hi Jet will include parts as listed & any manufacture recommendations or repairs necessary will be advised & reported.
Three level of servicing are available:
The Quick Check service for your vehicle is a simple oil and oil filter change plus we check to see whether there are any other problems that you should know about.
Our most popular service the the standard service involves a full oil change and filter change for your vehicle plus air filter, all other levels checked and topped up, mechanical check, lighting check and a safety check on breaks and tyres.
A good, solid standard service for your vehicle.
Why not give your vehicle a special service. Everything our standard service offers, plus extra checks, spark plugs, valleting..
You know your vehicle is worth it!
Collect and Return your Car FREE
If you live in any of these areas, we will collect and return you car for free for Services and MOTs:
- Milton Keynes MK1 to MK16, plus MK19
That includes Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Stony Stratford, Central Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Woban Sands and everything in between.
Just ask us when booking your car in, For a full list of areas we cover, click below.
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Mechanical Repairs
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Bodywork
- Daihatsu Hi Jet MOT
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Gearboxes & Cluctches
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Cambelts
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Exhaust Systems
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Tyres and Brakes
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Diagnostics
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Electrics and Lights
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Air Conditioning
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Suspension, Shocks & Coil Springs
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Steering & Drive Shafts
- Daihatsu Hi Jet Custom Resprays